Thursday, July 9, 2009

SHARLENE AND MI!<3
SHARLENE,ME,ABDILLAH,IAN,WAYNEE!!<3

SORRY FOR THE UNGLAM POSE!!!XD was making my fringe~


ME AND SHARLENE!!AGAIN~!<3



HAHAHA!!very random~GERMAINE TOH SHOULD LIKE TIS:D




S'UP YO!
currently talking to my BROTHER~CHEH!LOL! wayne la..
lol~so,school is fun..I LOVE IT!:D
school are pernormal, listen to teacher like a guai kai~HAHA!JK-ING! recess! class so united!sit altogether~HAHA!oh ya..today p.e was.......WHACKING TIME!!! Mr wan not in a good mood..make us do all those physical exercise..TORTURING!! LOL! i'm bored now): I WANNA GO OUT!!! GOD DAMN IT!
i'm now confused and bored-.-!
i duno if i should take both or just 1!damn it!! i really wanted both of them badly!!! i need to give the answer to mr wan tomorrow~LOL! to take or not to take~?!?!?!? ARGH!!

TELL MI WHY~~~ lol!
confused confused confused and CONFUSED~!!! CRAP MAN!
nehmind..i think tomorrow i should have make up my mind~ but i scared, if i make up my mind, will Mr wan redecide it for me!?!? ARGGHHH~~!!!
FORGET IT! I THINK I SHOULD GO AND SLEEP AND THINK PROPERLY~!!!! MUAHAH!

so~
BYEEEE!~~~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment