Friday, July 10, 2009

!!!!!

TIS IS WAT WE DID JUST NOW!:D 1N1!<33
ARGH!!!!
SOMEONE IS REALLY DRIVING MI CRAZY!!!!!i won't say the person name~!!!
my blood is freaking boiling at 1000 degree celcius~!!!! I HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS!!! its getting on my fucking nerve man!!! I DUN WANNA ELEBORATE ANYMORE!
HEY GUYS! if someone just siad something bad about ur parents, will u be angry?!?? I NOE U WOULD! DOESN'T THAT GUY HAVE FEELINGS?!!? ARGH! forget it! ruin my day!
btw, stayed back today to talk to mr wan about the 'THING' and i think i've made up my mind! LIKE FINALLY! HAHA! my choice is choosing 1 and drop the other 1~so yeah..and than help the boys with the tables:D IT WAS FUN!:D after that.. go home~

SWITCH ON COMP RIGHT AWAY~!! thn msn till now(:
dun feel like typing anymore~no mood~(LIKE DUH~)


so,
yeah~BYEEE(:

No comments:

Post a Comment