Saturday, September 12, 2009

SUP~
BLOGGER GOT PROB AGAIN!>.>!
anw~today just had our PESS,NIE netball carnival~ haha~
although we fought hard..BUT! not good enough..cause the teams that we are playing against are strong~
anw, sort of 'BAD LUCK' for me..cause i NEARLY! sprained my ankle and NEARLY! injuired my hip bone..THANS TO WANNI~(for the hip bone~) THANK YOU VERY MUCHH! >.>! its was damn painful luh! i tihk should be sudden shock of pain bah..thn i went to rest~while i watching MY TEAM playing~i REALLY REALLY WANTED TO CRY..can seriosuly vomit blood~ I TELL U! don't really want to eleborate about it.. anw~WHATS PAST IS PAST!FOREGET ABOUT IT~JUST WORK HARD FOR THE NEXT GAME!(deborah line~)
ans when i was resting..deborah and xinyi was sitting beside me..both of them told mi that they can see me NEARLY cry~
really damn heart pain la~deborah was like putting her hands over me and was cnforting me~i CALM down alittle(THANKS DEBORAH:D ) THN THE NEXT SCHOOL..although we lose to greenview, we did our best~BUT NOT OUR VERY BEST~!
anw~after the the carnival..played like a bunch of MAD DOGGS~ playing basketball..HAHA! damn funn~but play until i headache..
after that~went to take 176 to juring point there..thn went to eat KFC~ GOSSIP ALITTLE:D
FUN~~!!! HAHA~ thn afetr that walk walk walk walk...thn i suggest to go to yami yoghurt to eat OF CAUSE YOGHURT LA! LOL~
green aple yoghurt is niceeeee~ MUAHAHA~
thn slack inside like GOT NOBODY'S BUSINESS~~ HAHA~ thn after that was planning where to go nextt. Deborah said that she dunno want to meet shawn anot~thn after that, i suggestes if they want to go WCP the starbucks there and SLACK AGIN! MUHAHA! thn after that..take 30 go WCPlaza and go to starbucks to slack..thn after 1 hour? my mom called..go home bathe thn go out eat dinner~ went to eat THAI EXPRESS~not badd luhh.. HAHA!dun feel like typing le..
SO~
BYE!:D


dun ask me anymore about my netball carnival~
just go to my blog and see what u want to see!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment