Sunday, August 2, 2009

I WANT A NIKE SHOE!!!!!!
should i ask my mommy to buy or wait till common test to end?!!?
HUH HUH!?!?
NIKE SHOE! HERE I COME~ CHEH! LOL!
THE NIKE SHOE IS LIKE $109-$119!!!T.T
HAHA! ITS RED,BLACK AND WHITE!!
I HOPE I CAN GET IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!
MUHAHAH! LOL!
so~
yesterday went to marina square and suntec city to shop..
bought a audio technice HEADPHONE!!:D still the same design but different colour~ITS WHITE!!
VERY DOPE! HAHAAH!
thn went to royal sporting house..SAW THE NIKE SHOE THAT I WANTED!!! i saw the price $109!! hope got alittle discount..
HAHA!
thn today..MORNING! RUSHING MATHS HOMEWORK>=o
thn went out~SHOPPING! lol!
went to BUGIS..thn walk around to find my NIKE SHOE!! but,BAD NEWS! lol! DUN HAVE THE MODEL I WANTED!!>.>!
actually can buy~but dun have..
NEHMIND! NEXT SATURDAY! I WILL ASK MY MOMMY!
MUAHAHHA~
gtg..
so~
BYEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment